Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Here we are....


Well well well.... It's been over 4 months since my last post!! I have told myself I would keep up on here, even promised. But life just gets in the way. After I have had a 12 hour day with the baby and put her to bed, do the dishes, pick up the mess of the day the last thing I want to do is sit down and think! Lately, her nap times have become my nap times. Seriously! I'm not sure what's going on but I've been so tired. At first, I was worried I was pregnant (we are NOT trying!) because I'm as tired as I was when I was pregnant with Natalie. Then faithful old Aunt Flo showed her face, so I know it's not that. I'm going to give it 1 last go and TRY try try to become a better blogger. I feel I need the outlet here so here we go again!!!

0 comments: